Thursday, November 21, 2013

The New Teenage Game Called Knock Out. Wow, Isn't This Fun


Thanksgiving to me means not having to be the only woman worrying about who is going to come up and sucker punch me because I will knife them to death.-The Dike

If this happens to you, make sure you call the police
http://discussions.latimes.com/20/lanews/la-me-ln-transgender-day-of-remembrance-weho-20131121/10 LGBT issues were never my legal battles although it was the originating factor of my cases. My issues were police brutality, legalized abductions of my two sons, women's rights, state and federal abuse of power, and other human right violations. You have these agencies that fight LGBT matters and who even provide you with car stickers. But, when you are assaulted for promoting LGBT advocacy, these agencies are NEVER there with their support until after you are dead. These agencies grovel for donations but ignore some of the worse human rights ever until they have spun out of control infecting millions. After 15+ years, to this day, no one has contacted me about https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzauHnHc3bOJbzhUR04wbkEzYUU/edit?usp=sharing
How about that?

No comments: