Monday, December 21, 2009

"A prophet is not without honor except in his hometown and in his own household."


Check out "Mrs. Christ Must Die To Advance Jihad Janes!"


No woman, once branded, has a chance of becoming a good citizen again. To degrade women to the level of beasts, and then turn them loose without even a chance to make good is neither good justice, good morals or even good business because there's nothing left for a woman to do but commit further crimes in order to live.

I sincerely resent having to proclaim this petition. I have contacted 1000's of Jewish agencies and Jewish leaders throughout the years. No empathy has ever been shown on the part of the Jews. It is a terrible thing to bear witness to such a fact.



I am a Jewish girl. Many of my own relatives were in the WWII Holocaust. But, how tolerant must we be? Like lambs to the slaughter? There are many sincere Jews somewhere. However, like anything else, it only takes one to make it bad for all.

In the WWII Holocaust era, many Jews did not believe they were doomed and did not act accordingly. They were sent to their deaths. It could have been me who was sent to a certain death because I never would have believed humans could be capable of such atrocities and I would not have acted accordingly.

In that climate of fear, there were a handful of extraordinary acts of courage and human decency. Many Jewish children survived because they were sent away with righteous rescuers. People that neither stood by or collaborated with such anti-Semitism. Other people became bystanders, unable or unwilling to help.

I do not believe I would have had the courage to do this and the fate of my children could have been tragic.

Today, not one person has offered to help me who did not truly understand the impact of an American Holocaust; practices that have infected the justice system at every turn. Persons, who, because of their selfish reasons conspired to wrongfully accuse and wrongfully convict others of a crime which they did not commit resulting in malicious prosecution, judicial injustice and impropriety, prosecution for the sake of prosecution and false imprisonment so that such persons would be left to languish resulting in loss of liberty, civil rights, productive lifestyles, financial and personal ruin, mental anguish, social condemnation and personal and family embarassment for the remainder of their lives.


If anyone helped me, it was out of ignorance. But, they found out what happens to them if they do. While there are agencies to help unite families, not one has offered to reunite mine in the 15 years my two sons were lost.


The Jews were not happy when I was forced to go "straight" and get married. They were not happy that I did everything that I was suppose to. Instead, I have been forced to learn what my people are really all about.



"A WOMAN SUFFERING IS OUR VICTORY!" say the Jews and their Collaborators
http://judiciary.zoomshare.com/files/Women_Suffering_Is_Our_Victory.pdf

The Jews made a mockery of previous president Jimmy Carter. Don't let them make a mockery of the Vatican!




ClickThru.net Network!

No comments: